giovedì 19 aprile 2012

Preeminent 'Guilty Pleasures Book Review' Calls Peter Thomas Senese's Chasing The Cyclone "Phenomenal. Remarkable. Extraordinary."


I am so pleased to share the highly respected book review site  Guilty Pleasures Book Review commentary of Chasing The Cyclone.  

Guilty Pleasures Book Review in a preeminent online book review site 'Written By Women For Women'. 

This is what Guilty Pleasures Book Review had to say about Chasing The Cyclone:

"If I had to use one word to describe Chasing the Cyclone by Peter Thomas Senese it would be phenomenal. As in remarkable. Extraordinary. I have read many books over the years, for enjoyment, for education, because I had to, because I wanted to. I cannot think of any other book that comes close to making me feel as I did when I read this book. I believe these feelings will stick with me forever." Click Here to read the entire review.

Step by step the issues of international parental child abduction are increasing at a grass-roots level in our society. It is my hope and anticipation that as education and awareness gain traction, new laws and policies will be created and implemented that will help other children. After all, one child's life is worth fighting for - hundred's of thousands of children whose lives are at risk is worth changing a system over.

Click here to purchase Chasing The Cyclone from Amazon.